This screencast in English does three things: 1) it explains how to create a navigation bar for a screencast created using Camtasia Studio;
2) it shows how to automatically generate an ASX-file that can be used to provide embedded navigation for a streaming version of the screencast;
3) it shows how to create embedded navigation for a Quicktime movie file which is visible in the Quicktime player, iTunes and the iPod Video.
The screencast is about 23 minutes long but (of course) has navigation options.
There a number of available formats in which you can view the screencast:
* Flash version
* Streaming WMV version
* Streaming Quicktime version
WMV-version 640×480 Pocket PC-version Quicktime-version (with markers) iPod-version (with markers) Links
Links displayed in the screencast:
* Howto Install Moodle on your USB Key (post with links)
* Moodle on your USB Key (Flash version)
* Camtasia Convert script
* Wikipedia on ASX
* Apple Quicktime Chapter Markers Tutorial
Note: if you can understand Dutch, then this post gives some extra introduction.